Sterling Silver and Brass Lucania-Metapontum Ancient Greek Coin
Regular price $32.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- The pendant is made from Sterling Silver (925) and Brass. It is a Lucania-Metapontum (Metapontion) type of ancient Greek coin depicting the head of Goddess Demeter wearing a necklace on one side and a Barley Ear with a leaf on the other side.
- Total weight: 8gr.
- Size is approx. 1" (25mm) in diameter.
- Hallmarked 925.
- Delivered in a free gift box.
- This is a 100% handmade item and it might have minor defects in the silver finishing. This is deliberate because it is designed to look like an antique item. The brass and silver finishing/polishing is done by hand individually for each pendant.
- We carry in our stock 925 Sterling Silver or Leather chains at your request for an additional small charge if you wish to complement the pendant.
- LUCANIA. Metapontum. Ca. 330-290 BC. AR stater (20mm, 7.87 gm, 10h). Head of Demeter right, wearing barley grain wreath / META, barley grain, with leaf to right.